Saturday

What my Friday night has come to...

It's Friday, end of work day/week.  The long weekend is ahead.  I have absolutely nothing planned for 3 days.  Sometimes I enjoy it, but when that happens...I fall into bad movies and junk food.

So I ring my best friend who, over the past few years, has had a string of bad luck with illnesses.  She is on new meds and should not partake in a wheat-free beer, so she invited her parents and me over for tea (we had creme brulee coffee instead).

Java and parents?  On a Friday night?  Start writing my eulogy now!  

I got up to notice I rec'd a text message at 12:45am:  "Are you out?"   Would he like me more if I told him what I did last night and that I was in bed at 10pm watching Seinfeld (like a young mother and wife who HAS to be home then)?

What will Saturday night bring.....

....to be continued

No comments: