Thursday

The Geriatric Denied Responsbility...

What has this world come to?  As you know, my Pepsi Can (Honda) was hit by a red light runner the other day.  After the man told the policewoman that I hit him I told him politely, "excuse me, but I was stopped at a red light.  Oh and by the way, I have a witness."  A nice utility worker saw everything and gave me his information.

I saw my car yesterday in the shop...she's going to be okay, but pretty banged up ($3,800 worth).  The man's insurance company phoned me and said that his insurer denied any responsibility.  Um, hello?  He then went on to tell me that they contacted my witness and he was very credible...yayyy!  So they will pay for everything, including a rental for 9+ days.

An old man lying?  Come on!  Isn't he supposed to be doing good so he gets a free pass at the Pearly Gates?

That witness was my ace in the hole, thank goodness for that.  I will be sending him a gift certificate for a nice restaurant.  Everyone likes to eat, right?

By the way, I was not hurt at all.  Thank God for that!

No comments: