Monday

I Don't Really Need to Read About Others Dating Woes.... I've Got My Own

I had dinner with girlfriend's Saturday night. They were shocked to learn that I hadn't been blessed by reading a certain blog about a girl from Buffalo who blogs about her serial-dating life, has been on the news and in it, and is trying to score a book deal.

Honestly, I couldn't get past the first 5 posts.  In those few posts, I garnered a couple things.  She's materialistic and likes to drink (and I don't mean water).  Do I need to read ALL the minute details of this girl's escapades?  I was bored, like I had read this stuff before.  If you've been the dating world, nothing this gal writes is new.  Give me something fresh!  Nothing I've seen on Sex and the City and the countless blogger sites about dating disasters.

I could go into all my nightmare dates, but I can sum them up in a few words:  bad kisser, stalker, hates women, drugs, suicide, alien-believer, liar.... 

But, alas, we still go out and try to find "the one...."

No comments: